Monday, January 08, 2007

Meet Amy

From an interview with Saturday Night Live cast member Amy Poehler, featured in the October/November 2006 issue of BUST Magazine.



Poehler: We were just talking about those American Apparel ads. They're fucking gross, man. Look, I love beautiful girls too. I think everyone should be free to have their knee socks and their sweaty shorts, but I'm over it. I'm over this weird, exhausted girl. I'm over the girl that's tired and freezing and hungry. I like bossy girls, I always have. I like people filled with life. I'm over this weird media thing with all this, like, hollow-eyed, empty, party crap.




Parenthetically--American Apparel's CEO, Dov Charney, has been accused of conducting job interviews in his underwear, giving his employees vibrators, masturbating (on multiple occasions) in front of a reporter from Jane Magazine, and engaging in a variety of sexual activities with employees at his corporate office.

No comments: